Saturday, June 13, 2009

Louisville, KY, Skate Park

I've never been very fond of Louisville, KY, but I must admit their skate park is a blast. It's absolutely free and listed as one of the top 15 skate parks around the country. A free park is a beautiful thing when riders take care it, while this photo doesn't justify the litter problem, in Louisville people throw trash everywhere but in the trash bins surrounding the entire park.



Here's a clip of a kid named Will pulling a back flip out of one of the many bowls at Louisville Skate Park.



Here are two clips that'll give an idea of what the park has to offer.



I got into it with this little shit who wasn't even skating before I left the park, because he threw a glass bottle off the huge halfpipe for no reason other than to shatter something.

"What was the point of that?" I said up to him.

"Why is it any of your business?" he snapped back at me.

"If I'm skating here, it's my business. You're taking the blame if I pick up any glass!"

No comments:

Post a Comment